As a small organisation CHAS (Bristol) welcomes support from volunteers.
We’re currently recruiting new Trustees to join our management committee. You would be joining us at an exciting time in our development as the charity expands.
Our long-standing treasurer is stepping down, so we are looking for a new treasurer, to oversee the financial affairs of the charity. We are also looking for other trustees with a range of skills, so if you have time to offer, get in touch!
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You are interested in our mission and aims
- You can come along to our monthly board meetings and offer some additional time between meetings to support the running and development of the charity.
- You can support CHAS (Bristol) to achieve its goals and ensure the charity functions within its legal and financial requirements.
- You have Finance and Accountancy skills and are interesting in being our Treasurer Trustee
OR you have general skills/experience to offer e.g. Human Resources, fundraising, marketing & communications, lived experience of housing issues and are interested in our General Trustee Role
We can offer you… –
- The chance to be part of a charity at an exciting time in its development.
- The chance to have a big impact. Trustees are essential to ensuring that CHAS remains healthy and sustainable.
- The opportunity to be part of our small, dedicated, friendly team.
- The opportunity to make a difference to homelessness issues in Bristol.
- Experience of being on a board of Trustees, with training and development opportunities.
- Reasonable expenses.
For full details about the General Trustee role, read our General Trustee Role Details.
For full details about the Treasurer role, read our Treasurer Trustee Role Details
The deadline for these vacancies is 5pm on 26th March 2018
We look forward to hearing from you!